Hampshire WI currently have three competitions running which anyone can enter. It would be great if our talented members would like to take part in these competitions.
Competition 1 – Calendar Photo Competition (Application form at https://hampshirewi.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/2023-Calendar-Competition-entry-form.pdf)
Closing Date 4th February
Competition 2 make a card for Her Majesty the Queen celebrating her Platinum Jubilee.
Calling all card makers and crafters to make a card to congratulate her Majesty the Queen on celebrating her Platinum Jubilee.
The winning entry will be sent to the Queen and all cards will be displayed at the Spring Council Meeting
Closing date 12th March
Competition 3 Create a HCFWI Promotional Poster
• Posters must be A4 portrait.
• Your poster must include the WI logo, as attached, to comply with WI rules and
regulations. Details of colour and font can be found on MyWI
• Your poster must be your own work and all models must be willing to have the
poster on WI social media and websites.
• Participation in this event signifies agreement by your WI to the use of the
poster by the Federation.
• You do not have to use our strapline, you may use your own. However, the
Federation reserves the right to alter this in the final poster if chosen.
• Your WI may enter more than one poster.
• Entries by post must be returned to WI House or can be emailed to
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st
Closing date 1st March
For more details click here
To download a Logo and blank poster, click here.