October is the month to make your family Christmas Cake. Share your favourite Christmas cake recipe in the comments below; we hope you like ours… Quantities may be varied!
- 1 cup of water 2 cups dried fruit 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar 1 tsp salt 8 oz nuts
- 4 large eggs 1 tsp baking soda juice of 1 lemon
- 1 bottle whisky
- Sample the whisky to check for quality.
- Take a large bowl.
- Check the whisky again. To be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level and drink. Repeat.
- Turn on the electric mixer, beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl.
- Add one tsp sugar and beat again. Make sure the whisky is still okay.
- Cry another tup. Turn off the mixerer, break 2 eggs and add to the bowl and chuck in the dried fruit, mix on the turner. (If the friet druit gets stuck in the beaterers pry it loose with a drewscriver.)
- Sample the whisky to check for tonsisticity.
- Next, sift 2 cups of salt. Or something….who cares?
- Check the whisky.
- Now sift the lemon juice and strain your nuts.
- Add one table, Spoon. Of sugar or something. Whatever you can find.
- Grease the oven. Turn the cake tin to 350 degrees.
- Don’t forget to beat off the turner. Ht the bowl out the window.
- Check the whisky again and go to bed.