We meet every second Monday of the month at Brockenhurst Village Hall starting 7 for 7.30 pm. Visitors are always welcome. No meeting in August.
Our next talk is Calshot – A Place in Time (June meeting)
Walking Netball, Brockenhurst College (weather pending), 18.15, £2.00. Contact Sue Garrod. No play in July and August.
- Tuesday 18th June
Group Quiz, Brockenhurst Village Hall, 19.00
- Thursday 20th June Luncheon Club at Forest Park Hotel, Brockenhurst. 12noon. Contact Christine O’Connor
- Tuesday 25th June
Lymington guided Swift walk, 20.00. Meet at M&S car park. Donations to Hampshire Swifts. The walk will end in the gardens of Kings Arms pub. Contact Britta Wells
- Wednesday 3rd July
Communication day for IT issues, WI house, £8
- Thursday 11th July Friendly skittles match organised by Barton Bees WI. Walkford Arms Pub. Optional meal at 18.00, £5.25pp or £6.25pp for fish and chips. Match starts at 19.30. Contact Christine O’Connor.
- Monday 22nd July Croquet at Woodside Garden, Lymington. Start 18.30, £5. Contact Isabel Toward.
- Thursday 25th July
Group Summer meeting, Speaker Jane Glennie “Tea, How do you like yours”, Brockenhurst Village Hall, 19.00, £3 cheese and wine
- August outing – Monday 12th
Highcliffe Castle, guided tour at 2pm, £8; plus optional afternoon tea, £5.50. Contact Christine O’Connor
- 10 – 18 August Brockenhurst Scarecrow competition. Theme: “20th Century Decades” contact Isabel Toward
- Lady Denman Cup competition – closing date 7th June
Theme “Amazing Discoveries”, 500 word description of a discovery or invention in the field of science – real or imagined.
- Happy Hampshire Calendar Photo Competition
Landscape, 5.0 megapixels, not on mobile phones. Theme “Where or what makes you happy in Hampshire”. Closing date 8th February 2020
- May 2020
A WI trip to Cardiff (Mon11th – Thurs14th), to include visits to Royal Mint and Caerphilly Castle, £270pp based on shared accommodation