We meet every second Monday of the month at Brockenhurst Village Hall starting 7 for 7.30 pm. Visitors are always welcome.
November 11th: Florence Nightingale
Diary dates and events from November 2019 meeting
- Thursdasy 21st November – Luncheon Club, 13.00 at The Forresters, Brockenhurst. Contact Christine O’connor
- Friday 22nd November – Group Cookery Demonstration by New Milton Sands WI, Bashley Village Hall. Doors open 10.00, followed by Lunch. Tickets now sold out.
- Saturday 30th November – Christmas Market, Brock Village Hall, 10.00 to 16.00. We will sell tea, coffee, cake. Assistance needed, see signup sheet. Contact Janette Smetthurst
- Wednesday 4th December – Christmas Carols at St Nicholas Church, 14.00. Contact Liz Wingham
- Friday 6th December – Brock Fun Night, from 17.30. Help with WI stand needed, from 17.00, see signup sheet
- Monday 9th December – Members Christmas Party with American Supper and Home Entertainment
- Wednesday 4th December – Christmas wreath making workshop, St Margaret’s Nurseries, Titchfield. See letter on board
- Wednesday 18th December – Christmas shopping at Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, with tea party and festive fun. See letter on board
- Happy Hampshire Calendar Photo Competition – Theme “Where or what makes you happy in Hampshire”. Landscape, 5.0 megapixels, not on mobile phones. Closing date 8th February 2020
- Tuesday 11th February – Mamma Mia at the Mayflower Theatre, Southampton. Contact Pam McInnes.
- Tuesday 31st March – An Audience with Nick Bailey (Gardeners World Presenter) at Concorde Club Eastleigh. See letter on board
- Wednesday 25th March – Spring Council Meeting, Portsmouth, with Morning Tide Choir and speaker Ben Fogle, £17.50 + travel, see signup sheet. Closing date 13th January 2020