We meet every second Monday of the month at Brockenhurst Village Hall starting 7 for 7.30 pm. Visitors are always welcome. No meeting in August.
Our next talk is The British Forces Broadcasting Service (July meeting)
- Brockenhurst WI – Diary Dates from July Meeting
- Wednesdays – Walking Netball, Brockenhurst College (weather pending), 15, £2.00. Contact Sue Garrod. No play in July and August. Next play 4th September.
- Thursday 11th July – Friendly skittles match organised by Barton Bees WI. Walkford Arms Pub. Optional meal at 00,£5.25pp or £6.25pp for fish and chips. Match starts at 19.30. Contact Christine O’Connor.
- Monday 22nd July – Croquet at Woodside Garden, Lymington. Start 30, £5. Contact Isabel Toward.
- Thursday 25thJuly – Group Summer meeting, Speaker Jane Glennie “Tea, How do you like yours”, Brockenhurst Village Hall, 00, £3 cheese and wine
- August outing – Monday 12th – Highcliffe Castle, guided tour at 2pm, £8; plus optional afternoon tea, £5.50. Contact Christine O’Connor
- 10 – 18 August – Brockenhurst Scarecrow competition. Theme: “20th Century Decades” contact Isabel Toward
- Saturday 10th August – Illustrated talk on ‘re-wilding’ by Isabella Tree, plus farm walks and talks, and panel discussion chaired by John Humphreys. Complimentary Buffalo BBQ and glass of wine, veggie option available. 15.45 til evening. Manor Farm, Broughton near Stockbridge.
- Thursday 15th August – WI tent invite, 19.00-21.00, £5, Awbridge Village Hall
- October meeting – Members Bring and Buy Produce table in aid of ACWW
- Wednesday 20th November – Musical Museum Coach Trip with Hampshire WI, Brentford, £39 to include tea at the museum. Closing date 30th
- Happy Hampshire Calendar Photo Competition – Landscape, 5.0 megapixels, not on mobile phones. Theme “Where or what makes you happy in Hampshire”. Closing date 8th February 2020
- Monday 9th December – Members festive meeting with American supper and entertainment
- May 2020 – A WI trip to Cardiff (Mon11th – Thurs14th), to include visits to Royal Mint and Caerphilly Castle, £270pp based on shared accommodation